Compliance to medications is often a challenge in feline medicine. In this webinar, Dr Sarah Caney outlines the challenges we face and tactics for overcoming these. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) will be used as an example of a medical condition which frequently has compliance challenges. Sarah will discuss tactics for succeeding with transition to a therapeutic renal diet as well as other challenges associated with CKD. A case example illustrates the problem solving approach utilised by the speaker to resolve common challenges.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- How do we define compliance?
- What is the difference between compliance and concordance?
- How well are we doing currently?
- What might aid compliance in our clinics?
- Compliance issues in cats with chronic kidney disease and how these can be helped
- How UK Specials Labs can assist with compliance to medications
- Case example