Feline idiopathic cystitis is a common and often frustrating condition to manage. In this webinar, Dr Caney will provide tips for effective assessment and management of this condition.
The webinar will include information on:
- Diagnosing feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) – what differentials need to be considered and how should these be ruled out?
- What do we know about the causes and contributory factors for FIC?
- What is Pandora Syndrome?
- What is the role of stress in FIC?
- What is MEMO?
- What tips are there for litter tray management that can help in FIC?
- What’s the best way to manage periuria (inappropriate urination)?
- What are the key strategies for management of FIC and how can we achieve this?
- What success rates should I expect with my treatment?
Course material supplied includes:
- Access to a 50 minute pre-recorded lecture: Successful management of feline idiopathic cystitis
- One print copy of ‘Caring for a cat with lower urinary tract disease’ by Dr Sarah Caney and Professor Danielle Gunn-Moore
- Course notes (available for downloading and printing via the pre-recorded lecture):
- ‘Optimising management of feline lower urinary tract disease’
- PDF file of the lecture slides ‘Successful management of feline idiopathic cystitis’
- CPD attendance certificate on completion of a short online test
CPD hours: This course is equivalent to 1 hour of CPD